San Francisco Directory, 1895
Location, west side of Powell street, near Filbert.
Services Tuesdays at 5 p.m.; Wednesdays at 7 a.m.; Fridays at 5 p.m.; Saturdays at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.; Sunday at 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Cathedral of St. Basil the Great.
The Orthodox Catholic Mission exists from 1724, 24 September (old style). St. Basils Church, in San Francisco and Russian Consistory, from the year 1870, about 25 years.
The Ecclesiastical Consistory of Alaska (organized 1870): Rt. Rev. Bishop Nicholas (Regular); Rev. Father N. Grenkevich, 1st Priest (Sec.); Rev. Father N. Mitropolsky (Sec.); Deacon, N. Vacilieff (Sec.); Sub-Deacon, N. Rensky; Reader. A. Kapoostin; Singer, T. Zoobkovsky. [p. 67]
Dabovich Sebastian Rev., missionary, r. 919 Lombard
Greenkevitch N., Rev., r. 2050 Leavenworth [p. 1628]
Mitropolsky, N., r. 1920 Jones [p. 1630]