State Will Restore Old Greek Chapel
By International News Service
SANTA ROSA, October 22. Commissioners Fred T. Duhring and J.N. Henderson and State Architect McDougall arrived here to-night, and to-morrow will go over to Fort Ross to inspect the old Greek chapel built there by the Russians in 1812, and owned by the State, which if to be restored and maintained for future generations.
The San Francisco Examiner, Saturday, October 23, 1915, p. 6:8